26.6.10

Twilight Premier

I was debating whether or not to post these pictures because unlike the millions of screaming fans who eat, sleep, breath Twilight I am on neither Edwards or Jakes team.  I'll be the "cherry picker" (elementary school lingo for the little trader who plays on both teams at recess).  Yes I have definitely watched all the movies & even read the first book but I think I would have to be living under a rock to not take part in the Twilight saga somehow.  I will also guiltily admit that I got more then a little excited to learn Robert Pattinson was living not even a block away from me while filming in Vancouver...who wouldn't be though! Okay so I was extremely impressed when I saw how rakish our two Twilight hunks looked in their perfectly tailored Gucci suits.  Robert just can't seem to get away from the colour red...but I much prefer his suit to blood!  Kristen looks stunning in her glamorous yet edgy one sleeve Ellie Saab couture dress covered in cream sequins.  I had to add the photo of Nikki Reed as well, it was love at first sight when I laid eyes on this little Marchesa number.  In my opinion it's absolutely perfect, two thumbs way up Nikki as Ebert & Roeper would say.


 


With Love,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment