8.4.10

{Be Inspired}

I've been spending more time than usual in my apartment lately especially since the weather has been ugly.  I was looking around the internet trying to find different things that inspire me for a new blog post.  As I was having a harder time than usual I found myself looking at my apartment.  Realizing I had to look no further than my own home.  Sometimes I find that what you're always searching the hardest for in life whether it be love, a job, inspiration, friends, success...you will find has been right in front of you the whole time.

These are the things in my apartment that inspire me...

{Pictures of my family and loved ones}
{Baroque pillows I picked out with my mom}
{Crystals my aunt gave me}
{The chandelier my dad hung above my bed}
{My coveted magazine & book stacks}
{The fur blanket I absolutely love wrapping myself in}
{Christian Lacroix Evian bottle sitting on my sink}
{Peonies that always brighten my day}
{The small cactus I drove here with 3 years ago my sister gave me}
{Racks & racks of jewellery}
{The geraniums sitting outside my window}
{A collage of pictures & starfish in my bathroom}
{White wrought iron bistro table I love eating my yogurt & granola at in the morning}
{Post card of a girl at the 1968 Venice Beach Rock Festival - newly posted on my image board}












With love,
Jillian


4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! Although fashion used to be my heart and soul when I was younger, my mid twenties have found me creating a living space I love. As long as you're surrounded by beautiful, inspiring things, everything else will follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Jen! Agreed my home is my haven...'There's no place like home'
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice apartment! i love how u put different elements, fur, crystals patterns. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your apartment, you did an amazing job. Well done! Love your blog, stop by mine for a visit sometime.
    God bless,
    Heidi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete